fit4life

Thursday, March 21, 2013

How I lost 30 pounds!! 65 total after having Gage =)

                                                  Me at 185+ while pregnant with Gage....
                                                          Me 2 years later under 110!!!!


I know... Its hard for me to look at these pictures too.  Granted, Gage weighed 10 pounds of that pregnant weight but when I got home from the hospital I had only lost his weight.  I couldn't believe I weighed that much and I will never be back there again.  After having Gage I lost all my baby weight in 6 weeks which got me back to 140.  I had never been that heavy either but gained it after I got married.  So at the beginning of 2011 I started my major lifestyle change to get under 110, and I did it.  I have sent many people what I ate but I will be more specific and break it down for you pretty much exactly what I ate to lose the weight.  I did this all by myself with all the resources I had gathered over the years to achieve this.  You CAN do it by yourself if you really want it.  But you have to be willing to put in the blood sweat and tears for it... no joke.  There is never a healthy easy way to lose weight.

Here is what I ate to get down to this weight!!  You have to follow it exactly ; ) You can pick one of the options to eat if there are a few listed (besides snacks) but make sure you are only eating 1200 calories to lose the weight than later jump up to 1500 to maintain.

Breakfast
One egg and egg yolk
1/3 c. Rolled Oats with cinnamon (optional- natural sweetener)
1 c. Multigrain cheerios with half c. unsweetened almond milk

Green Tea

Snacks
Low sodium V8 with either a babybel cheese or light string cheese
Any raw veggies and fruit just add them to your calories (LOTS of green veggies!)
(I use yogurt based dip instead of ranch to dip them in)
1/4 c. raw nuts
EAS advantage protein shake (within 30 mins after working out)
Green smoothie (see my old post)
88% dark chocolate, one square

Lunch
1/2 can progresso low sodium soups
Salad with mixed greens and whole dressings
Chicken and quinoa w/ olive oil and Mrs. Dash (recipe below)

Liver Detox Tea or other organic tea

Dinner
4 oz. Salmon with lemon juice and lemon pepper with 1/2c. peas
Tuna dip (recipe below) with a serving of sun dried tomato basil wheat thins or organic crackers


Thats it =)  Might not seem like a lot but 1200 calories is not a lot of food!  I eat the snacks when I am hungry in between meals.  I eat about 6-8 times a day 100-200 cals at a time to keep my metabolism up.
Drink at least 2 liters of ICE cold water a day with lemon juice.

Chicken and Quinoa
1 Tbsp. olive oil
Mrs Dash and pepper
3 oz. chicken

Grill chicken till brown with oil and dash then add 3 tbsp cooked quinoa till golden brown

Tuna Dip
 1 Can Albacore white tuna
 5-6 shakes of red wine vinegar
 1 tbsp. lemon juice
 1 tsp. olive oil (optional)
 1 tsp. light mayo and relish


Good luck!!!  If you have any questions just ask PLEASE!  I am always here and love to help.  Later I will post my workouts and supplements I took and still take.



No comments:

Post a Comment