fit4life

Thursday, March 14, 2013

EAT the rainbow

I strive everyday to eat at least one color a day of either a fruit or veggie.  Like my first post one here smoothies is one of the easiest ways to pack in veggies and fruit.  No vitamin in the world can be absorbed as well as in living foods and your body thanks you for eating them.  There are so many pros to eating these fruits and veggies you see in this picture I could write books about it.  One of my new favorite quotes a saw the other day helps remind me why I eat the way I do.  "What you eat in private you wear in public."  Just a good reminder that our bodies are a true reflection of how we take care of them.  After all they are temples right?  So lets make more of an effort to treat them like one!  P.S. greens are the best thing you can eat so I hope all of you have them in your fridge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment