fit4life

Friday, March 8, 2013

My 2 bite rule!!

I LOVE food!  Like most people who can honestly just take one bite of something they really really want?  No one, and if you can you're amazing ; ) Thats why I gave myself the 2 bite rule instead.  It is ok to eat things in moderation especially if you are craving them.  Studies have shown that if you are craving something it is better to have a little bit of it then nothing so you don't binge.  When you have cravings it sends messages to your brain which spikes adrenaline.  Thats why food is such an emotional thing for us because it triggers our good senses!  So if you want some cheesecake, have 2 bites, or your favorite snack that might be high in calories.  You will feel so much better knowing you got to try what you really wanted rather then completely avoid it.

If you are a chocoholic like me, stick to dark dark chocolate.  It is good for your heart and doesn't have milk like milk chocolate.  The brand of chocolate I absolutely love is called endangered species.  Love it!!http://chocolatebar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment