fit4life

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Body for life!!!

Thanks to my mom for introducing me to this amazing program.  I love the EAS products that goes along with this program, I drink their protein shakes everyday.  This book taught me how to lift RIGHT and when to lift, how to eat, what to eat, it truly will transform how you workout at the gym.  Every time I go to the gym I see 7 out of 10 people that are using equipment wrong or not lifting correctly.  I had a physical therapist teach me how to use the elliptical properly and this book taught me how to lift free weights.  Just google body for life in the images and it will pull up peoples before and afters... can you say amazing!  When I am done having kids I plan on getting down to a ridiculous body fat percentage but you have to have some fat on your body to get pregnant so that will be a fun thing for me to do and I look forward to it!  I have recommended this book to so many people.  If you don't want to buy it I am sure the library has it =)  I just did the upper body routine out of this book today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment