fit4life

Saturday, April 13, 2013

SWEAT!!!

Went to the gym today and noticed maybe 5 out of 15 people really working out... If you aren't sweating its going to be soo hard to lose weight.  If your workout is easy and you look forward to it than your not doing it right!!  I was sweating so bad today and working so hard that I couldn't wait for my intervals to change.  Now THATS how you work out.  If you have ever watch Biggest Loser those trainers know how to get the job done.  Working out and losing weight shouldn't be a social event or something that comes easy.  Its ok to start off slow at first with walking or biking slow but after a couple weeks max you have to start pushing yourself!!  Unless you have some crazy health problem, obviously talk to your doctor first to see what your true limits are.  Don't sell yourself short!  I have injuries from being in a bad car accident where I totaled my car and chronic pain from having kids but I don't let any of these things stop me, but I definitely know my limits.  PLEASE learn how to use the equipment right... if you don't know what a machine is or if you are using it right ask someone at the gym to show you, you might feel dumb asking but its better to ask than to hurt your body or looking dumb on the machine because you don't know what you are doing!!  My biggest success in the gym is the Elliptical, that thing rocks my world and that with weight training is the only thing I really did to lose all that weight.  BUT I did interval training on it... I never once got off the machine without a bright red face or my legs about to collapse beneath me.  That is a true workout and your body needs to sweat to lose weight!  Remember, protein within the first 30 mins AFTER you workout.  Its crucial.  And make sure you have high quality protein, not the walmart brand.  Do your research on what works best for you.  It should never be easy but it will be totally worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment