fit4life

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

FINALLY DID IT!!!!!


Look at what the scale showed me today!!  Finally hit my pre pregnancy weight and a little under.  I am not telling you to brag but to show that you CAN hit your goals and anything is possible when you eat right and exercise!  I gained 45 pounds with Gage and 45 with Talon and I started at 140 with Gage and 111 with Talon so for having a 10 pound and 9 pound baby I am pretty proud of myself for weighing 110 again!!  Push yourself and don't let anything get in the way of what you really want most!  Remember too, its not always about what you see on the scale.  120 pounds of fat and a 120 of muscle looks a lot different!  Keep a measuring tape close so the weeks you don't see the weight coming off it might just be the inches instead!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment